Visit a Client (Transition Care Program)
Visits have to be booked in advance. Regulations have been put in place to keep our residents and clients as safe as possible. Please read the instructions below before visiting TCP clients as regulations can change frequently due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
The following regulations apply for visiting clients from the Transition Care Program (TCP).
Monday – Friday: 10am to 6pm (last entry)
Weekends: Every Sunday 10am – 5pm (last entry)
Public Holidays: 10am – 4pm (last entry)
– Book in advance on our website at ‘Contact’ – ‘Book a Visit’ or via this link: www.martinlutherhomes.com.au/book-a-visit/. You can book a visit for up to 2 people at a time. A visit needs to be confirmed by our staff.
– Be fully vaccinated. (If you’re not fully vaccinated, outside visits can be arranged. Please speak to booking staff at (03) 9760 2133.)
– Please come on time. (You do not need to come early. Your allocated check-in time starts at the time of your booking.)
– Get tested. (You need to do a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) on-site with a staff present before entering the facility.)
– Check in. (Electronic check-in.)
– Follow infection control measures. (Wear a clinical face mask at all times, keep social distance, observe strict hand hygiene. Follow infection control instructions by staff.)
– Stay in client’s room or outdoor areas (e.g. garden). (No visits in indoor common areas are allowed at this stage.)
You can also ‘visit’ TCP clients virtually via video (group) calls as well via phone calls. If you are interested, please contact our Activities Team at (03) 9760 2490 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up to date
To stay up to date and for further information, check the DHHS website: www.health.vic.gov.au/covid-19/coronavirus-covid-19
If you have any further questions in regards to visiting one of the TCP clients, please contact us on (03) 9760 2133.