Book a Visit
Please book your visit ahead (preferably at least 1 day ahead, but same-day bookings are possible) and read the Terms & Conditions below before making the booking. There is no time limit on visits. Please choose the time you arrive.
NEW! Booking appointments with the hairdresser is now possible through our booking system. This ensures that we receive the correct details upfront. Please use the drop-down menu under ‘bookings’ and choose “Hairdresser”. The hairdresser is available from 9 am to 3 pm on Thursdays and Fridays, by appointment only.
Booking a Visit
You can contact us at (03) 9760 2150 (working hours Mon to Fri 10 am to 5 pm) if you need assistance with booking your visit or if you have any questions about visiting. Outside of working hours, you can leave a message.
Please let us know of you want to visit with more than 5 people.
If you’re planning to bring your pet on-site, please contact us at (03) 9760 2100 BEFORE making your booking. Animal visits must be pre-approved by the Director of Nursing at least 48 before the visit. No animals are allowed to stay in the car while visiting a resident or client.
Terms & Condition
I agree to the following:
- No visits if symptomatic, a close contact or isolating.
- To arrive for visits at the allocated time.
- Do the RAT (Rapid Antigen Test) before entry. (Entry only with negative RAT test result).
- To stay in the resident’s room or garden area during the visit.
- To follow infection control measures, incl. wearing a surgical mask at all times.
Visits need to be confirmed via e-mail. Please check your spam folder if you don’t get a confirmation e-mail.
You can find more information about visiting here: