Visit a Resident
Please note that visits have to be booked in advance. Regulations have been put in place to keep our residents and clients as safe as possible.
Please read the instructions below before visiting our residents or clients as regulations can change frequently due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
The regulations apply for visiting aged care residents as well as clients from the Transition Care Program (TCP).
Monday – Friday: 10am – 6pm
Weekends: For compassionate visits only at this stage.
– Book in advance at (03) 9760 2133. (Please make the booking between 10am and 3pm Mon – Fri and minimum 24 hours notice before requested visit. A visit needs to be confirmed by our staff.)
– Be fully vaccinated. (At this stage, all visitors must be fully vaccinated. Alternatively, outside visits can be arranged. Please speak to booking staff.)
– Check in. (QR code as well as electronic check-in including temperature check and proof of vaccination is required.)
– Get tested. (You need to do a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) at Arcadia and Cafe Jensen entrances before you enter the facility. If we can’t supply the test due to waiting for more RAT kits from the government, you need to bring your own test. You can confirm this with our booking staff.)
– Follow infection control measures. (Wear a clinical face mask at all times, keep social distance, observe strict hand hygiene. Follow infection control instructions by staff.)
– Stay in resident’s room. (No visits in common areas are allowed at this stage.)
You can also ‘visit’ our residents and clients virtually via video (group) calls as well via phone calls. If you are interested, please contact our Activities Team at (03) 9760 2490 or at email@example.com.
Stay up to date
To stay up to date and for further information, check the DHHS website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/aged-care-sector-coronavirus-disease-covid-19
If you have any further questions in regards to visiting one of our residents, please contact us on (03) 9760 2100.