Visit a Resident
Please note: Under the current government guidelines, visiting will only be permitted with residents who are palliative.
To stay up to date and for further information, check the DHHS website by simply clicking HERE.
Please read the instructions below before visiting our residents or clients as regulations change frequently due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
Monday – Friday: 10am – 5pm
Weekends & Public Holidays: 10am – 6pm
How many visitors are allowed?
– A maximum of two visitors at one time
– A maximum of five visitors a day (including dependents)
What do you need to do?
– Scan the QR code at the entrance
– Electronic check-in including temperature check
– Wear a face mask at all times
– Keep social distance
– Observe strict hand hygiene
If you have any further questions in regards to visiting one of our residents, please contact us on (03) 9760 2100.
Stay up to date
For the latest updates, check the DHHS website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/aged-care-sector-coronavirus-disease-covid-19