Registered Nurse (RN)
We are currently recruiting Registered Nurses (RN).
The position requires an experienced nurse with current registration. The role offers great flexibility for 4-5 work shifts per week on a permanent part-time or fixed-term contract plus not-for-profit salary packaging. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with older people and join our passionate team as new leaders in their field.
The RN will look after our residents in a conventional capacity, including medication, wound management, documentation and PCA supervision.
If you are an experienced nurse (RN), we would love to hear from you!
Experience and Qualifications:
- Current RN and registration with AHPRA
- Strong leadership skills within aged care
- Strong time management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Commitment to working within Martin Luther Homes’ vision and mission
- A thorough understanding and experience working with ACFI
- Aged care assessments
- Serious Incident Response Scheme (SIRS)
- Flexible availability
- German language skills beneficial
Candidates will require:
- National Police Check
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Right to work in Australia
- Fantastic learning & development opportunities
- Access to salary packaging opportunities provided by the not-for-profit sector
- Beautiful surroundings, free carpark access and nearby public transport
- Work for the ACSA ‘Aged Care Provider of the Year 2018 (VIC)’
Please address your cover letter and resume to Francesca Cheon, Facility Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further questions, please call (03) 9760 2100.