Registered Nurse (RN)
We are currently recruiting Registered Nurses (RN).
The positions are p/t and require an experienced nurse with current registration. The roles offer great flexibility for 3 – 4 work days a week plus not-for-profit salary packaging. The ideal candidates will enjoy working with older people and join our passionate team as new leaders in their field.
As a RN, you will look after our residents in a conventional capacity, including medication, wound management, documentation and PCA supervision.
If you are an experienced nurse (RN), we would love to hear from you!
Experience and Qualifications:
- Current RN and registration with AHPRA
- Strong leadership skills within aged care
- Strong time management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Commitment to working within Martin Luther Homes’ vision and mission
- A thorough understanding and experience working with ACFI
- Aged care assessments
- Flexible availability
- German language skills beneficial
- Fantastic learning & development opportunities
- Access to salary packaging opportunities provided by the not-for-profit sector
- Beautiful surroundings, free carpark access and nearby public transport
- Work for the ACSA ‘Aged Care Provider of the Year 2018 (VIC)’